My Favorite Smoothie Recipe
I love Açai since I first tried it in Brazil! I didn’t try it as a smoothie, just pure and raw! And felt in love with it 🙂
And luckily the wave is finally coming to Europe, so that I can enjoy the berry here too ❤️
That’s why I always make my power açaí smoothie in the morning.
Sure, you can only make the smoothie out of açai, frozen raspberries and bananas … But I try to eat as many good things as possible in the morning.
So here is my Açaí smoothie recipe for you:
- 1 pack of organic açai puree (without sugar!)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of frozen berries (raspberries & blueberries)
- 1/2 carrot
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 1 handful of greens (spinach, kale, salad, just take what you have at home)
- 1 cup of rice or oat drink (because of the light sweetness)
- Water (you have to try yourself how much. Some of unlike it more liquid and some thicker… your choice :))
- If you need it a little sweeter, maybe a dash of agave syrup
I personally add a few drops of vitamin D3 (as an oil), especially in winter, so that the winter depression does not catch me.
Edit, because many of you asked:
Click here to buy the Açai I get. It’s organic and without sugar. So Important to check the ingredients!
Would love to hear in the comments, how you like it.
Or if you have other recipes, would love to read and try them 🙂
Lots of love to you and enjoy my favorite açaí smoothie 🙂
Btw: if you like smoothies, you might try also this one: Green Smoothie Love
(it’s easy and only contains 3 ingredients + water!)