My Favorite Smoothie Recipe
I love Açai since I first tried it in Brazil!
And luckily the wave is finally coming to Europe, so that I can enjoy the berry here too ❤️
That’s why I always make my power smoothie in the morning.
Sure, you can only make the smoothie out of açai, frozen raspberries and bananas … But I try to eat as many good things as possible in the morning.
So here is my recipe for you:
- 1 pack of organic açai puree (without sugar!)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of frozen berries (raspberries & blueberries)
- 1/2 carrot
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 1 handful of greens (spinach, kale, salad, just take what you have at home)
- 1 cup of rice or oat drink (because of the light sweetness)
- Water (you have to try yourself how much. Some of unlike it more liquid and some thicker… your choice :))
- If you need it a little sweeter, maybe a dash of agave syrup
I personally add a few drops of vitamin D3 (as an oil), especially in winter, so that the winter depression does not catch me.
And ATTENTION! Açai contains a lot of fat! So don’t overdo it 😉
Lots of love to you